DOPDF - APPLICATIONS CREATE AND CONVERT PDF FILES FOR FREE
doPDF PDF converter software is free to use for both personal and commercial. Using doPDF you can create PDF files by selecting the "Print" command from virtually any application. Just with one click, you can convert your documents, such as Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint or emails and the address of your favorite website to PDF.
doPDF is installed as a virtual PDF printer driver so after a successful installation will appear in your Printers and Faxes list you.To convert to PDF, just print the document to doPDF, the free pdf converter. Open a document (with Microsoft Word, WordPad, NotePad or any other software), choose Print and select doPDF. When finished, it will ask you where to save the PDF file, the PDF file will automatically be opened by a program your default PDF viewer. Photographs below shows the easy steps to create a PDF file from Microsoft Word (word to pdf).
THE MAIN ADVANTAGES FOR USING PDF CONVERSION SOFTWARE FOR FREE THIS:
- Completely free - PDF converter free for both commercial and personal use.
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit - Can be installed on both Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.
- No GhostScript - does not require third-party programs to create PDF files as GhostScript. This makes the installation will be extremely small in comparison with the programs of other free PDF converters.
- Customizable resolution - you can choose any resolution from 72 dpi to 2400 dpi.
- Predefined / custom page sizes - Select the default page size (Letter, Legal, A4, A5, A6, ...) or enter your own size.
- Searching PDFs - you can search for content within the created PDF file (and search engines will also index the text from the PDF).
- Multi-language - Select the language used for more than 20 languages ??are supported (credits.)
- Make your planet - instead of consuming paper to use to print your document, why not create a PDF file to save the trees in order to protect the planet?
- Barely - Compared with the programs of other free PDF converters, doPDF uses very little memory or CPU resources when doing the actual conversion to PDF.