GOOGLE EARTH - TRAVEL THE WORLD AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Google Earth is an application to view the world map easily, ch o lets you fly anywhere on Earth to view satellite imagery, maps, terrain, 3D buildings, galaxies in outer space to the ocean . So please download Google Earth to explore the world at home and when away directions sisters!
SOME NEW FEATURES IN VERSION OF GOOGLE EARTH 22.214.171.1247
- Navigation - users can move around visibility, move and zoom into any location.
- The pictures are shown vividly through their photos and ball - when we change the perspective, the detail comes as altitude, direction of the ball also vary.
- Photos of buildings, structures ... displayed clear perspective.
- Show full information about Google Earth photos were published.
- Support for new languages.
With Google Earth, you can explore the streets in 3D like never before. Moving from outer space down to the streets with the new Street View and easily navigate your way. Switch to view the ground to see the same location in 3D.
Download Google Earth - Applications view free maps.
Since the discovery of the wreck on the ocean floor to maximize the 3D cities around the world, you can discover a constantly growing library includes field trips, videos and images created by Google Earth and supporting partners.
SOME KEY FEATURES OF GOOGLE EARTH
With new 3D imagery in Google Earth, you can fly over the entire urban area in 3D mode never seen before. Not even in the days when the only way to view the city overall favorite is from the window of the top floor apartments or helicopter. Now you can fly above the horizon just by opening Google Earth on the desktop or your mobile phone.
With Google Earth, you can explore 3D trees all over the world. Explore more than 50 different species of trees in areas such as city parks, neighborhoods, and remote forests.
Go back in time with Historical Imagery in Google Earth. View neighborhood, home town and other familiar places to see if they have your change how over time.
Travel to new depths with Ocean in Google Earth.
With class "3D Buildings" in Google Earth, anyone can view 3D models of buildings, tombs, fountains, bridges, towers, museums, housing and many other works. When you're using Google Earth, click on the 3D buildings to open balloon with more information about the position. To start exploring in 3D, try one of the tours below and download to view in Google Earth.
- View images downloaded by NASA just hours ago, in the Live from Mars layer
- Perform interactive tour of Mars, by scientist Ira Flatow or Bill Nye the Public Radio reports
- View 3D rover models and follow their tracks them to see 360 ??degree panoramic images in high resolution
- Search for famous landmarks on Mars, such as the Face on Mars or Olympus Mons
- View space camera Slooh class new to see pictures of galaxies direct, tangible and more
- View constellations and the movements of the planets
- Listen to podcasts about astronomy and the study of the sky read from the source professional nature
- Create and share photos, placemarks and other content of your own.
- Visit the landing sites by the Apollo astronauts recount
- View 3D models of landed spacecraft
- Enlarge image 360 ??degrees to see the scope of activities of the astronauts
- See rare footage on TV of the Apollo missions.
The climate changes
Discover the potential impact of climate change on planet Earth and learn about solutions for adaptation and mitigation, in the context of the Conference on the UN's climate (COP15) in Copenhagen. With Google Earth you can see the situation on climate change, interact with narrated tours, investigate deforestation, and even dive into the depths of the ocean.
Points of Interest
Those who create trends globally shared tours of their favorite places with you. See location on Google Earth and discover new and exciting places to visit.
Implementing virtual trip to some places of cultural and natural highlights in the world using Google Maps, Google Earth, and Street View.
Being volunteer engineers spend 20% of their time to develop, Liquid Galaxy provides extensive Google Earth experience unprecedented. Please enter the observation chamber are arranged in a circle around you and then fly to anywhere in the world within seconds. Mountains, buildings, valleys, and even the ocean floor will surround the outside of your vision.
- CPU: Pentium 3500 Mhz.
- RAM: 128 MB.
- Hard drive space: 400 MB.
- Network Speed: 128 Kbits / sec.
- Graphics Card: 3D-capable with 16 MB of VRAM.
- The display is 1024 x 768.
ALSO, GOOGLE EARTH ALSO HAS TWO OTHER VERSIONS
Google Earth Pro
Google Earth Pro includes the image and ease of use features like Google Earth free version but with additional professional tools designed specifically for business users.
- Using data layer to determine population figures that interest you.
- Calculate the distance and area measurements using the tool.
- Using Movie Maker to create border communication.
- Print photos with high resolution for presentations and reports.
- Import large vector image files for quick charting GIS data.
- Mapping addresses with spreadsheet importer.
Google Earth Enterprise
Google Earth Enterprise is for organizations with number of geospatial data and allows the user greater synthesis trillions of bits of image data, terrain and vector to create mapping applications to users quickly master nail.
- Create a custom class for Google Maps or Google Earth in your private data.
- Create a map from a custom image-based street and slice your data.
- Restrict access to your favorite places laminated safety and keep your sensitive data.
Vietnamese version: Download Google Earth 126.96.36.1997 - Du lịch thế giới trong tầm tay cho PC