TASKBAR HIDE - SHOW OR HIDE THE TASKBAR
Hide Taskbar is a small tool that runs in the system tray lets you effectively manage the taskbar and windows open programs. It can hide / show the system tray, Start button, minimize the window of system tray instead of large icons have braille on the taskbar ...
More information about Taskbar Hide
Once downloaded, double click the file you THSetup.exe to install and activate the program, later click menu:
StartPrograms/Taskbar Hide/Taskbar Hide
In the interactive interface of TH, you tick the checkbox of the window to be processed, and then press the function button or clicking around Menu to select commands in the drop down list:
- Hide Windows (F6) : hide your open windows.
- Show Windows (Ctrl + F6) : display window.
- Close Windows (Ctrl + Shift + F6) : close the window.
- Minimize to tray (Ctrl + M) : minimize the window to system tray.
- Modify Windows Z order (Ctrl + W) : change the status window is selected, as put it always on other windows (Always on top).
- Change Title and Icon : change the title and icon window.
- Reorder taskbar (Ctrl + R) : rearrange the order of the windows taskbar.
- Taskbar : hide / show the components of the taskbar, such as the Start button (Start Button), the symbol of the open windows on the taskbar (Task Window), System Tray (SysTray), clock (Time Clock ) or the entire taskbar (All Taskbar, Ctrl + T).
- Auto Maximize windows : auto zoom all new windows open (All new windows) or just the new Internet Explorer window open (Only new IE windows).
Vietnamese version: Download Taskbar Hide 1.8 - Hiện hoặc ẩn thanh tác vụ cho PC