JAVA RUNTIME ENVIRONMENT (JRE) IN 2015 - RUNNING JAVA SOFTWARE ON PC
Java Runtime Environment - JRE is the software that allows you to run applications written in the Java programming language (or in short is to create an environment to run Java applications.) Java allows you to play online games, chat with friends, calculate mortgage interest rates, and display 3D images.
THE MAIN FEATURES OF THE JAVA RUNTIME ENVIRONMENT - JRE
- Write software on one platform and run it on any other platform.
- Create programs to run without a web browser and web services.
- Development of applications for the forums, stores, polls, HTML templates, and more.
- Combining Java-based applications or services to create highly customized applications.
- Writing applications for robust and efficient mobile phone, processor, microprocessor remote, consumer products low cost, ...
When accessing the download link will appear interface as shown in the figure below, please tick the button Accept License Agreement. Then, select the appropriate version to download the operating system you are using. Example: If you are using Windows 32 bit, then download the Windows x86 Offline , still using Windows 64 bit, then download the Windows x64.
NEW FEATURES OF THE LATEST VERSION OF JRE
The level of security for Java and web applications has been increased from the " normal "to" high ". This may affect the use of some Java web application unmoderated. Instead of always enabling applications as before, Java will give warnings to the user before they decide to launch any application that is not censorship.
To date, the Java platform has attracted more than 6.5 million software developers. It is used in all major industries and participation in a wide range of devices, computers and networks.
Java technology has the flexibility, high efficiency, the major mobile platforms, and high security make it the ideal technology for network computing. From laptops, game consoles, mobile phones, ...
Download Java - Support for Java applications running on the computer.