MICROSOFT .NET FRAMEWORK - THE FRAMEWORK OFFICIAL FROM MICROSOFT
Microsoft.NET Framework is a Microsoft programming platform set of programming libraries can be installed more or available in the Windows operating system. It provides the necessary solutions for the normal requirements of Computer programs such as programming user interface, data access, database connectivity, web applications, numerical algorithms and network communication. In addition, the .NET Framework to manage the implementation of the program is based on the .NET Framework so that users need to install the .NET Framework to run programs written in .NET.
For example, to design a racing game without the Framework dedicated to the game, the game developers have to create: chassis, wheels, people, road, trees, billboards ... then new to think about "fitting" them together to create space for the game;while also with the form of this game, but if you use the available framework has been developed, the developers only need to write the command to remove them from the Framework and combine them.
Not all programming languages ??are exploited Framework, want to use the " materials "in the Framework, requires the programmer to use the programming language that supports .NET technology as VB.NET, C # .NET, ASP.NET ...
The latest version - 4.6 of the Microsoft .NET Framework has been enhanced and edited many, have better compatibility, the latest update, and flexibility is very high compared to the current application system .
THE CHANGES OF THE MICROSOFT .NET FRAMEWORK VERSION 4.6
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 includes ASP.NET 5 based on .NET platform to build applications based on modern cloud platform. This platform involves modular, so you can only include essential features in their applications. It can be hosted on IIS or self storage in the custom, and you can run applications with different versions of the .NET Framework on the same server. It also includes a system configured the new environment, designed for cloud deployment.
- MVC, Web API and Web Pages to be unified in a single framework called MVC 6. You build 5 ASP.NET applications through new tools in Visual Studio 2015. The application will still exist work on new versions of the .NET Framework, however, to build an application using MVC 6 or SignalR 3, you must use the system in Visual Studio 2015 project.
Support HTTP / 2 (Windows 10)
- Support HTTP / 2 has been added to ASP.NET in the .NET Framework 4.6. Because networking functions exist many layers, these new features are required in Windows, IIS and ASP.NET to activate in HTTP / 2. You must run on Windows 10 to use HTTP / 2 with ASP.NET. HTTP / 2 has not been added to ASP.NET 5.
- HTTP / 2 is the new version of the HTTP protocol, providing a good Internet connection to use more (at the "round trip"between client and server more), helps reduce latency when loading web pages for users . The site is benefited most from HTTP / 2, since this protocol is optimized for multiple artifacts (artifacts) are required as part of a unique experience.
- The browser and the web server (IIS on Windows) will perform all work. You do not put a burden on its users.
- Most major browsers support HTTP / 2, so users will benefit from the support HTTP / 2 if your server supports it. You can try it with RC update.
Support for Token Binding Protocol
- Microsoft and Google have collaborated on a new approach to authentication, called Token Binding Protocol. The premise is that the authentication card (in the browser cache) can be stolen and used by criminals to access secure resources (for example, your bank account) without love for password or any understanding of other authorized. New protocol to minimize this problem.
- Token Binding Protocol will be implemented in Windows 10 as a feature in the browser. The ASP.NET application will be involved in the protocol, so the card authentication is confirmed is legitimate. The interaction between the server and the client establish protected end-to-end specified by this protocol.
The changes in the base class library
Many new APIs added in .NET Framework 4.6 RC to enable key scenarios. You will notice the change and supplement the following:
Add Queue and Stack.
The types of SIMD-enabled
System.Numerics current namespace includes a number of types of SIMD-enabled as Matrix3x2, Matrix4x4, Plane, quaternions, Vector2, Vector3 and Vector4Vector4.
The updated code
- System.Security.Cryptography API has been updated to support the cryptographic API of Windows CNG. .NET Framework are currently using an older version of Windows Cryptography APIs as the basis for implementing System.Security.Cryptography. The publisher has asked to support CNG API because it supports modern cryptographic algorithms, this is quite important for some types of modern applications. In this update, the team has added support for the use of CNG for class certification key RSACng.
- This update is the first step towards broader support for Windows CNG API and for many modern cryptographic algorithms in general.
The switch compatible
- AppContext new class adds some new compatibility features enable the author provides a mechanism to refuse the new functionality for users. It establishes a loose commitment between components to transmit a request refused. This capability is often important when changes are made ??on the existing functionality. However, there is a mechanism for the tacit acceptance of the new functions.
- With AppContext, libraries identify and find a compatible adapter, while code that depend on them can set the switch to affect the behavior of the library. By default, the library provides new functionality and just change it if the switch is set.
- An application (or a library) can declare the value of a conversion (always Boolean value) that defines the library dependencies. The conversion is implicit default is false. You must set the switch to actually allow it.
Improved Event Tracing
- Subjects EventSource .NET Framework 4.6 RC can be constructed directly and can call one of the Write method to release a self-described events.
- Library to check if the switch is to declare the appropriate value and a valid action on it.
- The use of an appropriate format for the conversion will have more benefits, since they are a formal contract is found by a library. Two apparently format Switch.namespace.switchname , Switch.library.switchname.
- The Windows application for Windows 10 but on .NET Core and is written in C # or Visual Basic can take advantage of new technologies, applications compiled to native code rather than IL. We create applications characterized by startup time and make faster.
- Your application is compiled to native code by default when you compile it with Visual Studio 2015.
- To support debugging Native .Net applications, some of the interface and the new enumeration has added API unmanaged debugging.
The open source package .NET Framework
- NET Core packages as Immutable Collections and SIMD APIs already available, open source on GitHub. To access the code, see NetFx on GitHub.
- Also includes the changes in the previous version.
SOME MAJOR CHANGES IN POINT MICROSOFT .NET FRAMEWORK VERSION 4.5.2
- Adds APIs for ASP.NET applications: namely new method HttpResponse.AddOnSendingHeaders and HttpResponseBase.AddOnSendingHeaders.
- Can resize the Windows Forms control: This function has been extended in this version. Now you can use part of the system DPI setting to adjust the size of the following controls: ComboBox, ToolStripComboBox, ToolStripMenuItem, Cursor, DataGridView and DataGridViewComboBoxColumn. However, this feature is optional, so users must be enabled in app.config file by changing EnableWindowsFormsHighDpiAutoResizing from false to true.
- Add workflow features: Components resource management method used EnlistPromotableSinglePhase (and earlier inherited IPromotableSinglePhaseNotification interface) can now use a new method to request Transaction.PromoteAndEnlistDurable more information.
- And many other new features.
FRAMEWORK HAS TWO MAIN COMPONENTS:
Common Language Runtime (CLR)
CLR is the component connections between different parts of the .NET Framework with the operating system. CLR is a program written in .NET, not compiled into machine code that it be translated into an intermediate language Microsoft Intermediate Language (MSIL). When running the program, CLR will translate MSIL to machine code execution features, ensuring applications are not misappropriated and rampant use of system resources. It also does not allow the malicious command is executed. These functions are executed by the CLR internal components as Class loader , Just In Time compiler , Garbage collector ,Exception Handler , COM marshaller , Security engine , ...
In the version of the new Windows operating system and Windows 2003 as XP.Net, CLR is attached to the operating system. This ensures that applications written on your computer will run on other computers without installation.
NET Framework class library
.NET Framework class library provides programming library as for applications, databases, web services ...
Base class library - a library of base classes
This is the library the most basic layer, is used while programming or myself who build .NET Framework also must use it to build the higher layers. Examples of the classes in this library are String, Integer, Exception, ...
ADO.NET và XLM
Ministry library includes classes used for data processing. ADO to ADO.NET replaced in the manipulation of common data. The XML object class is provided for you to handle the data in the new format: XML. The examples of this library is SqlDataAdapter, SqlCommand, DataSet, XMLReader, XMLWriter, ...
Web applications built with ASP.NET advantage of the full capabilities of the .NET Framework. Besides being a new programming style that Microsoft gave it a name called the code behind. This is the way that developers build Windows based applications often use - the interface and the sound of command separated. However, if you've been accustomed to web application programming, these are things that you liberated from the HTML commands.
The advent of ASP.NET as proportionality between the process of building applications for Windows and the Web. ASP.Net provides a set of Server Control to capture the event programmer and data processing of such applications are working with Windows applications. It also allows you to transfer a previously written application only runs on Windows as a Web application rather easily. For example, for the class in this library are WebControl, HTML Control, ...
Web services are services provided through the Web (or Internet). Services are not considered Web service aimed at users that aimed at building software. Web services can be used to provide data or a calculator function.
Ministry library on Windows forms, including coverages for building Windows based application. The construction of such applications has been well supported to date by the tools and programming languages ??of Microsoft. Now, the application only runs on Windows will be able to work with Web applications based on Web service. Examples of the classes in this library is Form, UserControl, ...
- H? ?i?u hành: Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Vista Service Pack 2.
- Processor: 1GHz or faster.
- RAM: 512 MB RAM
- Disk space: 850 MB for 32-bit systems, 2GB for 64-bit systems.
Vietnamese version: Download Microsoft .NET Framework - Bộ Framework chính thức từ Microsoft