MICROSOFT SQL SERVER 2008 SERVICE PACK 3 - SP3 UPDATE PACKAGE FOR SQL SERVER 2008
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 3 (SP3) has been released. The manufacturer retains the features available and there are major enhancements in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 3 was:
• Advanced experience with version SQL Server to SQL Server 2008 SP3.
• In SQL Server Integration Services to display the total line Data Flows.
• Optimization of query results when indexed Spatial Data Type column with the type referenced by DTA (Database Tuning Advisor).
• Improve the user experience with Sequence Functions (eg Row_Numbers ()) in Parallel.
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 2 is not a prerequisite for installing SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 3. This package can be used to upgrade any version of SQL Server 2008:
SQL Server 2008 SP3 contains updates SQL Server 2008 SP2 1-4.
Supported operating systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista.
• Windows 7; Windows8; Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 và R2; Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 1 và Service Pack 2; Windows Server 2008 R2; Windows Vista Service Pack 1 và Service Pack2; Windows XP Service Pack 3.
• 32-bit system (x86).
- Compatible with Intel Pentium III 600 MHz or or higher processor (1 GHz or higher).
• 64-bit systems (x64, ia64)
- 1GHz or higher processor.
• RAM: 512 MB minimum (1 GB or higher).
• Hard drive space: 675 MB.
More information on Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 3
Step 1: Download and view the setup documentation.
To view the documentation install SQL Server 2008 SP3 on your computer, do the following:
1. Download and run SqlSP3_setuphelp.exe .
2. Follow the instructions to export the Help file.
3. Find the location on your computer to save the file SqlSP3_setuphelp.chm .
4. Click 2 times on SqlSP3_setuphelp.chm to open the Help file.
Step 2: Download the appropriate package by clicking one of the links below.
To start the installation immediately, click Run.
To install SP3 at a later time, click Save.