SAFARI - SAFARI ON WINDOWS
Safari is a web browser developed by Apple, giving Windows users a unique browsing experience. This version comes in OS X Lion from the company.
The operating system iOS users appreciate Apple's Safari browser by the speed, safety and consume very little resources. If the followers of this browser, you can download Safari for Windows PC to enjoy its great features.
The interface of the Safari web browser on Windows
THE MAIN FEATURES OF SAFARI FOR WINDOWS
- Support for HTML5: HTML5 Closed captions for video, HTML5 AJAX History, HTML5 video playback screen mode, supporting HTML5 offline.
- Reading list ( Reading List ): Helps users easily add sites and links to lists Reading List to see if there is time.
- New Design (New Process Architecture): Safari 5.1.7 was redesigned, with a significant improvement in stability and ability to meet the computer processor.
- Resume: In the General 's reference section Safari, users can choose to launch Safari opens the browser window from the nearest time browsing.
- Better security: A security windows ( Privacy ) of the new reference in Safari makes it easy to remove the web page data can be saved on the user's computer.
- Auto-complete feature profile (Private AutoFill): Allows the user to fill in text form quickly while maintaining privacy of personal information.
- Search options (Find Option): When using the Search function, users can select search text that contains or begins with the query terms entered in the search field.
- Drag-drop feature in Section Download: Allow drag items in Safari's Downloads window, easily put the downloaded files on the screen.
- Advanced Web technologies: Safari supports viewing web pages in full screen mode, use the HTML5 application cache, math or language support MathML format open web, applications in CSS3 and XML format files.
- Extensions of the new API: Developers can take advantage of Safari extended support for menus, new event classes and interact easier with the reader.
- Customize the style of the page, enhanced keyboard navigation and page caching, the attributes on the page can drag, drop.
- Support for web standards next generation.
- Priority positioning service.
- Also Safari also offers the key features of a web browser such as bookmarks, browsing in incognito mode, save history, search, pop-up blockers.
- Supports multiple shortcuts, spell checker, print web pages, LiveConnect.
- Support for advanced text (contextual, international language).
- Supports NTLM.
- Ramp leads to the proxy settings from Safari (Safari retain the proxy settings in the Windows Internet control panel).
- Manage cookie.
OVERVIEW OF SAFARI ON WINDOWS
The download and install Safari quite simple, quick. If you do not want to set Safari as your default browser, or do not want to install anything outside of the browser on your computer, please pay attention every time you click Next, uncheck the parts you do not want to install.
Safari on Windows interface is extremely simple, neat, the address bar and get to the Google search at the top, with the navigation buttons. You can change the default search engine is Google to Bing, Yahoo. Right below the address bar is the bookmark Web pages, the last part is the content.
Safari also supports opening multiple tabs, allowing you to view content simultaneously. However, when opening many tabs, it would appear that much of the Safari icon in the taskbar.
Features Reading List (glasses icon) lets you add sites for later viewing. Once you are done browsing, you want to save the content just click on the glasses icon, choose Add Page to add it to the list page read. If you prefer keyboard shortcuts, you can press the key combination Ctrl + D , a small window appears that lets you add sites to the list read or bookmark it.
Features of Safari Reading List
Also, there are some key combinations other quite handy to open a new tab, reopen the last tab closed, view page source, search the site, etc ..
Safari also gives users anonymous browsing mode, ensuring all traces of surfing the net will not be saved after closing the browser, you will not be the add-on monitor. To access this mode, you click on the icon and choose wheels Private Browsing .Then in the address bar icon appears PRIVATE.
Anonymous browsing mode in Safari for Windows
You can choose to show or hide your bookmarks bar, with Ctrl + Shift + B. Not only are the address, name boring web page, Safari bookmarks, and history on display the whole image of the website on a tray, the slider allows you to quickly open the website you need, without having to search by eye or typing (although Safari still providing full search functionality).
Interface Bookmark free Safari browser
View browsing history and the top page
In the settings you have plenty of exciting options including Customize Toolbar , allows customization of the browser toolbar. You can add, subtract, or change the position of objects on the bar in the way that you think is reasonable and convenient.
The optional installation of Safari
Select Preferences to create more advanced settings such as open Safari in previous sessions, set the time to delete the history, home page, open a new tab, set the font, font size, security, privacy, management extensions, etc ..
Creating the advanced settings, security, privacy for Safari
There is a small downside of Safari when viewing the video on YouTube, you need to install Zing Adobe Flash Player to display the video. However, the installation process is relatively simple, do not lose your time.
In summary, Safari on Windows brings a breath of fresh air to the user, although it looks like it's missing a few features of modern web browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox, but it really is a good choice, works pretty smooth and gentle on the Windows operating system.
Vietnamese version: Download Safari 5.1.7 - Trình duyệt Safari trên Windows