SHADOW DEFENDER - FREEZING EFFECTIVE HARD DRIVES FOR WINDOWS
Shadow Defender is a security solution that is easy to use (for Windows) that can protect PCs and laptops within the environment from different types of malicious attacks and unwanted change. This software can run on the operating system in a virtual environment called ' Shadow Mode '. ' Shadow Mode 'reflects every change of system in a virtual environment but it does not change in a production environment. If you see any activity spread malware or other extraordinary change, simply reboot to restore the system back to its original state.
With Shadow Defender, users can select files and folders can stay forever in the real environment. This ensures that files and folders will be saved after restart.
- Prevent viruses and malware.
- Surf the web safely and minimize the traces left.
- Protecting privacy.
- Reduce maintenance costs and system failures.
- Reboot the system to return to its original state.
USING SHADOW DEFENDER TO:
- Protect your system from malicious activities or changes not want.
- Check installed software and games in a safe environment.
- Protection from changes not just for general users (suitable for offices or schools).
HOW IT WORKS SHADOW DEFENDER:
Protective mechanism of Shadow Defender is simple. To this software can do the job correctly, you must set the drives installed on the computer into Shadow Mode. To perform this task, the application of disk imaging and snapshot files run in virtual mode.Users can access the files on the hard drive as normal but when you make changes, they just change the virtual. This means that no matter how many spyware or worm infection on matter, they do not affect the environment carried by all the activities taking place in the virtual environment. Once you restart your computer or exit the application, any change of the system and the file on disk will be removed.
The key when using the computer software will not be affected by any change or any malicious file can not harm the computer.The most amazing thing is that users can choose what may exist in the hard drive in the Shadow Mode mode. Plus, you also have the right to decide what kind of files and folders saved after editing in Shadow Mode.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- CPU: Pentium 133 MHz or higher
- RAM: 128 MB or more
- Hard drive capacity: Requires 3 MB hard disk space for the system files and 10MB or more for each partition used in Shadow Mode.
More information about Shadow Defender
Shadow Defender should install on a partition other than C, such as E, F to make it work more independently. In the first view, you will see on the left side with 5 items:
1. System Status (system): look through the window to the right, to know each drive (partition) that have been protected by shadow mode. You also see lists Exclusion list file or directory is specified not bear this protection.
2. Mode setting (Mode setting): At first, the upper, right, said the partition was still in normal mode (normal mode). You will choose which partition will be the shadow mode, only the C drive are Windows XP or more other partitions. You should also note that the extra 2 options below:
- Exit shadows modes : Escape the shadow mode (you have to reboot the computer to actually take effect.)
- Continue shadow mode after reboot : continued regime shadow after re-boot.
3. Exclusion list (exclusion list): If you want the folder that does not need protection by constant change, such as My Documents, should choose to add a file or folder to the list of exclusions. Because if not, exiting the shadow mode every new document you create or the changes you make will lose.
Note further that folder FilesCommon Program Symantec Shared files in C should also be excluded in order to update new viruses.However, the exclusion of this directory is also inconvenient that they will not be protected against all viruses are destructive.
4. Commit now: This section is quite important, help you save even be what you need to save it, while they are in shadow mode is not selected because previously excluded. You can also now choose Commit from the context menu when right-clicking the file in Explorer few.
- Run the software with Windows.
- Enable desktop tip : there will be places in the middle of the top desktop Shadow tell you are in shadow mode mode.
- Enable extension shell context menu : Yes Menu in Explorer so that users choose.
- Enable password control (with password protection).
At the top right corner of the program interface with the Help so you know how to use this software more thoroughly and About for registered and not yet in the public version.
When operational, Shadow Defender shrink by an icon in system tray, you right-click to select the Open or Exit or to Help .
Vietnamese version: Download Shadow Defender 18.104.22.1688 - Đóng băng ổ cứng hữu hiệu cho Windows